. It is your responsibility to check the website for any changes. You agree to be bound by such amendments, if you should continue to use the Products and Services. If any future changes are unacceptable to you, you should discontinue using the systems and services. Your continued use of the systems and services now or following the posting of any such changes will indicate your acceptance of these terms and of any such changes.
2 ABOUT LPROPS
LPROPS Ltd (‘LPROPS’) is a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 11696164 and with registered address at 105 Holmwood Road SM2 7JS. LPROPS provides Lets and letting agency services (estate agency) and products and services related to property and services. We help Property Landlords to market and Let their properties including estate agency services LPROPS is a member of The Property Ombudsman scheme and follows The Property Ombudsman’s Code of Practice for Estate Agents, which is available to view at www.tpos.co.uk. LPROPS is registered with HMRC for Anti-Money Laundering Scheme. LPROPS operates separate accounts for Service fee and Client deposits. Our Main Bankers are Barclays and HSBC.
1 Definitions We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ ‘Company’
means LPROPS Ltd trading as LPROPS and lprops.com ‘User’
means you or anyone who uses the Systems ‘Account’
means your Account that we operate, and you control using LPROPS Hub; this includes methods by which you instruct us and manage the process of the property services, purchase, sale, let, rentals, appointments, viewing, offers and other related interactive activities. ‘Account Manager’
is a person is either a Local LPROPS agent or a designated point of contact of LPROPS, who helps you manage your Account with us. ‘Complimentary’
means free of charge without financial consideration. ‘Content’
means all of the content, documents, information and matters on or in your Account or contained within the Website and or Online Platform, whether through the Website and/or Online Platform or uploaded manually. ‘Systems’
means the systems that we use and / or provide you access so as to use, to manage the Sales/ Letting / Buying / Tenancy process of the property including but not limited to website, software, platforms, storage systems and processes. ‘Content’
means all the content, documents, information and matters on or in your Account or contained within the systems ‘Products & Services’
means all and each of the products and/or services offered from time to time by LPROPS. ‘Terms’
means you or anyone who uses the Systems ‘Website’ or ‘LPROPS
’ means lprops.com
including all systems, Software and processes hosted therein.
; or by writing to The Data Protection Officer 105 Holmwood Road, Cheam Sutton, SM2 7JS, United Kingdom
2 YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 HOW WE COLLECT
We receive / collect your personal information when you provide it via website/ email, phone calls, webchats, documents, face to face meetings, online meeting and during such other interactions. Some of the ways / interactions by which we may collect personal information is listed below. This list is indicative, but not exhaustive list.
- When you enquire about property, which you want to buy / take on rent.
- Ask us to value your property
- Register for our email newsletters
- Participate in one of our surveys
- Interact with us on our social media sites
- You visit our website.
We may collect information from third party and where third party shares the information; we will not collect personal information from third party, if we have reasonable reason to believe the third party is not authorised to share such data.
2.2 what we collect
The information we collect from you might include (but is not limited to) your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and financial details and any other information you choose to provide to us. The information we collect through our website: Information on Device: IP address of the device you are using to connect, your login information, details of browsers, time zone setting, OS, online identifier and location data. Information on Website Statistics:, Webpages you visit, clickstream, webpages you visit immediately before and after you visit our website, (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3 data retention policy
Our data retention policy is informed by periodic reviews, that considers requirements such as statutory requirements and obligations, enhancement of customer experience or for one of the several relevant purpose that the company considers necessary and is effective from time to time. GDPR requires controllers to state the period for which personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine the period. Due to complex statutory and other requirements, we are unable to determine exact period of retention for all types of data. However, we will necessarily delete personal information data, for individuals, if said individual have not had a transaction for 4 years as on date of review and is not required for any statutory or ongoing legal requirements.
4 DATA SECURITY
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We may pass your information to third party service providers, including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors working on our behalf for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you.
- Your personal data, including name, address, contact details and preferences will be shared with our web, software provider and admin office, accountants, property sales, rental software and third-party data processing companies.
- Advertisers and advertising networks (including social media) in order to select and serve relevant adverts to or for you, these include but not limited to Zoopla, Rightmove, Gumtree, Prime location, Facebook, Twitter and many more
5 Your rights
You may have certain rights available to you by law, particularly GDPR. Some of the rights, apply in certain circumstances and maybe subject to certain exceptions. In the interests of keeping this policy concise, not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. You have the right:
- If you do not want us to use your personal information , you can do so by opting out from it, while submitting data. You can also do so at any later point by writing to us.
- You can request to us to provide you the information we hold about you and certain information about our processing of it and your rights in relation to it.
- In certain circumstances, to obtain erasure of the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Rectification of the information we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances, you can request for us to restrict our processing of your personal information. If you we receive such a request, we will generally stop processing your personal information unless there are mitigating situation such as statutory requirements because of which we will have to continue processing data.
- Where our legal basis for processing your personal information is your consent or the performance of a contract and we process it by automated means, to be provided with the personal information we hold about you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the information to another controller.
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affecting you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, to withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop the relevant processing, but it will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before the withdrawal.
- To exercise any of these rights, email us at email@example.com or write to us at105 Holmwood Road Cheam Sutton SM2 7JS.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do this in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. More information about lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the relevant UK supervisory authority) can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
5.1.1 DATA SECURITY
We take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal information and prevent its loss, misuse or alteration. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The transmission of unencrypted (or inadequately encrypted) data over the internet is inherently insecure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security of data sent between us over the internet.
6 DATA PROCESSING
We may use the information that you directly provide to us in the following ways:
- We may use your personal information to suggest products and services or information related to these or products and services or packages already ordered.
- We may use your personal information for carrying out various activities relevant to market and sell / let out your property such as but not limited to visiting and arranging viewings of your property.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with information, you have requested from us, respond to enquiries or requests from you, communicate with you in relation to those enquiries or requests and arranging visits to your property by our staff.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with information regarding similar goods and services to those you have already enquired about or purchased.
- We may use your personal information to ask for your feedback about the services we have provided to you.
- Where you are a party to an existing contract with us we may notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our services.
- We may use the information to send you marketing communications, if you have chosen to receive these. These may include information about properties for rent or for sale, the current property market, promotions or offers.
- We may use the information that we collect using technical means through our website to:
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of our own advertising activity.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing emails.
7.1.1 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those organisations or the content of their websites. You should read the privacy policies of these organisations before providing them with any personal information.
8 Transferring your information outside of European Economic Area (“EEA”)
In this section we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal information might be transferred to countries outside the EEA. We, and our other group companies have offices and facilities in the UK, India and our employees or employees of our group company or outsourced third party may also work from other locations. We have controls in place, that ensure all persons who have any access to any of your data are vetted by checks on their identities such as their passports and their permanent home address. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely [the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from source OR the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from EEA OR specify appropriate safeguards and means to obtain a copy.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated on 4th
10 GENERAL INFORMATION
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk
. Here is a list of the information we collect from you, through our website or that which you have shared with us. We have also stated it below as to why is it essential to collect this information.
11 contact us
or write to us at: Data Protection Officer LPROPS Ltd
105 Holmwood Road